National Day of Prayer

Today, Pastor Dwayne orchestrated a special chapel service for the National Day of Prayer. Students were instructed from the Word of God on prayer and its power. Morgan and Leslie led the students in worship and both sang a special song. And, I preached from 2 Chronicles 7:1-14. After doing my best to communicate the power of prayer and the promise Chronicles of God hearing our prayers and healing our Nation and forgiving our sins if we turn from our wickedness and seek his face and pray. Then after my sermon the student government prayed for me. Student President Jin had carefully crafted an amazing prayer. I was so moved to tears as I heard him call out to God with respect, love, admiration and faith in God. His words were special and amazing. The notes of encouragement the students have sent and provided have been awesome. They have been an inspiration to me. Thank you. I will not forget this day. If there ever was a day that I needed prayer it was today.